Ready to contribute to Patient Access?
We offer a challenging job in a worldwide environment, working for top entrepreneurs and large pharmaceutical corporations. You’ll join a youthful, vibrant team and have the ability to direct your work in this job.
The fact that ISHEO is well-known as a Market Access partner does not mean it is entirely business-oriented. Consolidating and empowering our consultants is a fundamental objective of ours. Not only on the job, but also in the community.
External Relations & Event Manager
Who we’re looking for: dynamic person with scientific-medical background (or experience), with experience in working as event manager in the lifescience.
Supervising preparation of event
- Cost mapping and quotation requirements for events
- Mapping KOLs to invite them at events
- Checking and sending event materials by email
- Searching and managing webinars, virtual board, public event
Full management of external relations
- Managing procedure of engagement of KOLs
- Managing communication with KOLs
- Coordinating formal engagement of KOLs with administration
- Proactive attitude in dealing with KOLs
Working experience: at least 3 years in the field in Italy
Working languages: Italian and English
Job position: 2 years contract
Place of work: Rome and smart working
Why join us: dynamic team, inclusive and collaborative. Project-driven company and real growth potentiality. Competitive basic salary. Company available for different options of collaboration (payroll, consultant)