Overview of the webinar
ATMPs & Challenges to evidence generation
- A brief introduction to ATMPs
- Regulatory approach & importance of the patients’ perspectives
- Challenges on ATMPs & rare diseases
Patient’s perspective on ATMPs
- Importance of Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
- Use of Patient-Reported Outcomes in clinical research and rare disease
- Patient’s perspective on gene & cell therapies
Research opportunities and patient’s awareness
- Registries & Real-World Evidence
- Early engagement & education
Dr Kieran Breen
Dr Alessandra Girardi
Head of Research, Isheo
Chartered psychologist with extensive research experience in academic, private health care settings and R&D, with a focus on mental health, cognitive neuroscience, and Clinical Outcomes Assessment (COA) in rare disease.
Interested in ATMPs?
Working together with the Leiden BioScience Park Tech Talks, we organize ATMP Think Tank.
If you would like to learn more about the ATMP Think Tank or other ISHEO initiatives, we invite you to start a conversation and join our mission to bring innovative therapies to patients with unmet medical needs.
An integrated approach that takes all aspects into account is the solution.